Sunday, May 8, 2011

Feel Good Food? You tell me!!

   I did a little research on my own this past month on foods that made me feel better...and this is what I found out:
   Pinto Beans- Not my favorite bean...but definitely worth eating if you want an energy boost. Everytime I've ever ate these, I always start feeling a little more get up and go about 30 minutes after I've ingested them. My personal study proven dose: One to two (1 cup) servings. Credit goes to the protein, I'm sure.
   Orange Juice- When you're drinking O.J., Can't you just feel the goodness going into you? I can! I know I'm getting a credible amount of Vitamin C...and that's Oh soooo good for your body. Be careful though...O.J. can be too filling. My study proven dose: (1) cup (8oz.) Try this first...and if u still want more, try an additional 4oz. For me personally, becoming over-full on O.J. makes me feel bloated and it no longer stands up for me as a feel good source.
   Green Beans- I know...Not the greatest taste, but drizzle a tiny bit of extra virgin olive oil on them and Presto....Yummy! I always feel great after I eat these beans. Try using the xtra virgin olive oil before salting them for taste, I think you'll see that the salt can't come close to providing the taste that the oil does. Read the benefits of Xtra virgin olive oil on a previous post that I wrote about it.
   I have an endless supply of feel good foods and their benefits...and if you want a complete list...please feel free to e-mail me requesting it at darthbrand@adelphia.net
   Before I close, I want to stress the importance of Emotional well being for a sec. If anyone needs a support group for ANYTHING, Please check out the following website: www.SupportGroups.com  This site deals with everything: Phobias, Smoking, losing weight, eating healthier, literally dozens of support groups!!

No comments:

Post a Comment