Sunday, May 29, 2011

Watch out my Friends...Here's another Computer Virus to watch out for!!

Read the following Article! This is just the newest virus that we have to watch out for! It's getting to the point where I'm afraid to open anything!!
Do you Ever wonder who these people are that do this? I do....I have a mental picture of a "Loser" who happens to be computer savvy, sitting around in his/her Parents Basement working on a new virus. Obviously these people have too much free time...so I'm betting they aren't productive citizens. Most likely, they are unemployed, with a scarce to non-existent social life. I can see him/her finishing up their latest virus... and clapping their hands together giggling like a first grader. I'm betting my description is dead on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment