Friday, June 17, 2011

Looking and Feeling Younger by Protecting our Telomeres!!!


Read the article I have attatched to the right to get a brief education on what telomeres are....and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
    Relaxing? It's actually harder to do than you think. Just because your body isn't in motion...does not mean it is relaxing. We have to find ways to cut our stress and one of those ways is to relax. Meditation...many people think it's a farce and way over rated. It works!!! I'm a true believer in Yoga which uses meditation as a foundation. Please give it a try....and don't expect to be a pro after one or two tries. For your own well being...really put some effort into learning how to meditate. It's a major part of my life now!!!
    Now, I realize that salads aren't on everyone's fave food lists...and I, too, didn't have them on my top ten...but there are literally sooo many ways to boost the flavor of salads in all kinds of healthy ways. I don't use salad dressing at all. I do, however, use a touch of extra virgin Olive oil. I add toasted pecans, berries, different kinds of fruit like kiwi and mango. I'm not a huge fan of beets...but after doing a little research on them...I had to add them to my salads. I cut them up very fine...and I actually like the flavor they add.
     I always...every single day, take a multi vitamin!! I have read so many proven studies on the benefits of a multi vitamin and I take one before I go to bed every night!!
    This article pumps the benefit of casual motion. Well, most of us with children don't have to worry about casual motion...cause we get more than just a casual work-out...right Ladies?
    Alot to do and think about? No, not really. If you care about yourself and family and want to live to your full potential....heed this advice!! You won't get any better advice than what I am giving you now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment